About the Practitioner
Yelp.com > > > http://www.yelp.com/searchfind_desc=massage+by+piroska
I have been a Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) since 2001; became a CA State Licensed Therapist in 2010; ABMP Member (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals) since 2008; > > > http://www.massagetherapy.com/find/index.php?searchkey=36868c5f-defb-48b7-ae1d-9d07054983e1
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business 2010; Personal Trainer; Diploma in Nutrition; Make-Up Artist
My massages are custom-made depending on your needs from soft touch to deep(er) pressure.
Since I established my massage therapy practice in 2002, the high-quality massage business offered in my practice has earned me an excellent reputation for the following massage treatments:
- Swedish massage
- Deep Tissue massage
- Chair massage
- Pregnancy and Infant massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Trans massage
- Sports Massage
I have worked for several day spas, Health Clubs, chiropractor offices, hair and nail salons.
- On events giving chair massages (Cancer Walk, American-Japanese events, Golf Tournaments...)
- Company Events (Employee Appreciaton, Holiday Parties)
- Fund-raising activities
- A Spa Retreat to Support Peace Efforts in the Middle East
- Ventura County Sheriff's Upper Ojai Search & Rescue Annual Fundraiser. October 5, 2014 - Ventura, CA (Boccali's Restaurant - Ojai ) --- "Rescuing an injured climber or locating a lost group of hikers..."
To book a massage appointment call: (818) 384 - 3473
Spice up your company's life! Give a massage to your employees!
Gift Certificates & E-Gift Certificates also available for purchase.